1. I crack myself up (see Whit's #1...that's why we are such good friends)
2. I cannot take naps. Even when I was getting up in the middle of the night with Camden I could not sleep during the day.
3. I have had braces twice and I still wear my retainer (almost 7 years after getting the second set off)
4. I just got a really nice camera for my birthday and hope to take creative photos someday
5. My biggest pet peeve is mouth noises...chewing, lip smacking, all of them!
6. CO drivers give me road rage
7. Dark chocolate is the best, milk chocolate is good, white chocolate is disgusting!
8. I have peed my pants MANY times from laughing so hard
9. I love to dance
10. I have always wanted to go to Africa and just squeeze those little kids
11. When my hot beverage (a chai from Starbucks, for example) gets just the right temperature, I guzzle it before it's too cold
12. I love being a wife and mommy
13. I believe you can find something positive in every situation
14. I wish I would've met my grandpa (mom's dad)
15. I want to learn how to snowboard
16. I am competitive
17. I get frustrated when I'm not good at something right away (see #16)
18. I don't cook, but wish I knew how
19. I cannot stand clutter
20. I have to sleep in complete darkness (ask Whit who put towels in her blinds for me) and with a fan on
21. I am confident
22. I love being around people every day, all day---I'm not really one of those that needs "me" time. Although, I think that might be changing a bit now that I'm a mommy
23. I am somewhat of a perfectionist and can be really anal when it comes to certain things
24. I really was "sweet 16 and never been kissed"---by choice I might add!
25. I love getting fun snail mail--like cards and magazines
26. I am opinionated
27. In a new situation I tend to stand on the sidelines and observe before jumping right in. People have told me they thought I was shy until they got to know me
28. I will spend a chunk of money on jeans and shoes, but not on bags (purses) or sunglasses
29. I love being an only child
30. I have a drop of Native American in me--just enough to give me the bump on my nose
So, any surprises? Thanks for the fun game, Whit!

5 comments:
nice work, cp! i'm glad you tried out the game. you had fun, didn't you?! :) I am happy to report there were no surprises...I know you way to well! excited to see you soon! xoxo
oh, and how can i forget to mention # 8?I have witnessed you pee your pants WAY too many times, including peeing your pants ON me. I think that might trace back to both of our #1's...laughing way too hard at ourselves!
didn't know about 30 - very cool. and me too on 24 :)
seriously...i need to meet Camden, he's what? almost 6 months now?? please let me know next time you plan a trip to SD and I will come down to see you :)
I totally have to sleep in pitch black with a fan on, too! And poor Alexa, we have trained her to be the same way. She can't sleep once the sun comes up if we are anywhere but our own house.
Ooh, good idea, Crystal. it was so fun to read. You've challenged me to make my own list and unfortunately I think I'll have to add the peeing MANY times from laughing so hard...embarrassing, but so true!
Post a Comment