As you know from the "About Me" post, I got a new camera for my birthday. Thanks to all the parents and Jer and Sar for pitching in to make it happen! I love it! Now I just need to take some classes to figure out how to use it! Here are a few recent shots of Camden...
He chews on his hands so much we busted out the teething ring to see if he'd go for it. He liked it for a bit then went back to the hands. Sidenote: you see this polka dot blanket (from Auntie Krista) in a lot of the pics because it's his favorite!
A little lopsided in the Bumbo. He's trying to get a closer look at his aquarium activity mat.
There are those hands!

3 comments:
great shots! i personally like the string of drool from cam's mouth to the bumbo (or whatever you call that thing?) did you end up getting a nikon D40?
so cute! I just wanna squeeze him!
He is so adorable!! :)
Post a Comment