Jonathan, happy birthday! You are more than I ever hoped or prayed for. Thank you for being my best friend, the best husband, and the best daddy. I love you so much!
Camden, you are so big! You are the best baby! I love how you scrunch your nose when I kiss your cheeks. I love your high-pitched happy squeals. I love your laugh. What did I do 5 months ago without you?
March 3, 2008...good thing I went to the dentist! A little recap for most of you: they were going to take X-rays and asked if there was a chance I was pregnant. Being off the pill, there was a chance, but I told them I doubt it. They skipped the X-rays. I went to Target right after the dentist, purchased a couple of tests and the double lines appeared!
One year later, here I am with a sweet baby boy and a 28-year-old hubby! What a day!

1 comment:
YAY!!!! :) Happy birthday JB and is he really already 5 months? geeesh, crazy!
Post a Comment