Friday, February 6, 2009

4 months!

Our baby boy is 4 months old! I know, I can't believe it either! Here are some pics from his doc appointment on the 3rd. Please note my pants in the pic of the two of us...he has such a big smile because he just spit up all over me! Here are some things he excels in:
-drooling
-smiling
-talking
-making Mommy and Daddy smile
-explosive pooping
-looking at himself in the mirror
-lifting his head during tummy time
-did I mention drooling?
-sleeping through the night
-grabbing things...or at least making an attempt to grab (fingers, toys, books)
-listening to stories
-tracking with his eyes
Oh, the list goes on, my friends! The scale in the pic says 14 pounds, but they officially wrote it down at 13 lbs 15 1/2 oz. He is around the 50th percentile for weight. He's about 25 inches long (60th percentile) and his noggin is in the 25th percentile. We just love him!




6 comments:

Michelle said...

4 months!! How fun! I was wondering what that was all over your pants :) He sure is cute!

Anonymous said...

He is so proud of himself :)...I love it!

Anne said...

What a handsome little guy! I love his hair. I can't wait to see how much Ben weighs at his 4 mo. check up. He unofficially weighed 13 lbs 14 oz on Wednesday at urgent care, but he was dressed.

Kelli Henderson said...

Oh my goodness. That smile is precious!!! I just want to squeeze those rosie little cheeks!

Kimberly Smith said...

what a cutie! that's totally JB's mouth :)

Stacy said...

Hey Crystal! Its your cuz Stacy. I can't believe how big Camden is. He is so cute!! I am so happy for you and Jonathon. Sending much love!!