Sunday, July 31, 2011

Beach babies

Even though I grew up in CA, I'm not a huge beach person. I like it and always have fun when I go, but I wasn't the girl who wanted to be on the sand every weekend. After living in CO (no beaches, obviously) and now WA (very different beaches), I wish I would've taken advantage of the CA coast a bit more. Here are some pics from Parker's first trip to the beach at exactly 6-months-old! CA peeps...you probably can't believe he is going for the first time at 1/2 a year, but it's true! We're in the NW, folks!

Feeling the sand on his toes for the first time

This boy was saying, "Let's go to the beach, Mommy!" every time the sun made an appearance!

Daddy and his big boy

Mommy and her little boy

Toes in the ocean!

(Really awkward pic of me, I know. I was trying not to get my shorts wet)

My favorite little guys!

Walking back to our car

07.23.11

No comments: