Friday, July 8, 2011

Buddies

I try to remember to bring my camera when Camden and Parker hang out with their buddies. Most of the time I do (bring it), but I don't end up snapping any photos. I've been trying to do better. Here's an assortment of pics from a few play dates.

1) Zoo day! Tucker, Kennedy, and Camden (along with Nancy, Kennedy's Mommy) checking out a huge orangutan

Bennett--Tucker's little bro

Tucker and cool guy Cam cruisin' together

2) Emmerson ("Emmy")--she will be 2 in October and is a big sis to 3.5-month-old triplet boys!

Huck found one of Emmy's strollers

Emmy and Kennedy

One of the trips, they are identical so I have no idea who this is--Charlie, Sawyer, or Oliver

3) Piper and Camden playing with the cash register

Cooper--Piper's baby brother

This is what Parker did at Piper and Cooper's house!

4) Parker meeting Auntie Emily. She and her family made a pit stop in Seattle on their way back to MT from a 2 week long camping trip

Trumpet time!

Ryan--Emily's youngest

I love how Huck is looking at Mackenzie (Emily's oldest) in this pic

Mackenzie really wanted to hold Parker...so cute!

Em reading to the boys

No comments: