Sunday, July 24, 2011

June 23--5 months!

I'm going to have to talk about this month in the past tense because, once again, I am behind. Parker weighed in at 18 pounds 3.5 ounces...still our big boy! He became even more of a talker this month with squeals, screeches, grunts and coos all the time! I love it! Parker got really into his feet. He would lift his leg and just stare at his toes. Eventually he grabbed those little things and started sucking on them (see last pic). He moved from a 3 hour schedule to a 4 and did awesome! Parker celebrated his first Father's Day with Daddy and spent some time with Gramps and Grammy when they visited at the beginning of June. He rolled from belly to back and we found out he is really ticklish on his neck (big belly laughs)! Parker is such a sweet, happy boy! We love him more than words can express!

Look how big he's getting in the chair!

So happy about his sign...Mommy actually typed it this time!

"Seriously, check this out. This is fancy, folks!"

All smiles grabbing his foot

"I love this book...can't you tell?!"

Sweet

Big boy!

So cute in the tub

Hi buddy!

Toes!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

SO sweet and SO big! What a little man. Can't wait to kiss those cheeks!!