Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Jackster and Mr. Cheese

August 7, 2006 was our 2nd anniversary and my first day with the Jackster. He was 3 months old and the sweetest baby ever! I LOVED being his nanny and treated Jack like my very own. I often referred to him as "my Jack" when I was talking about him to others. I was only with him two days a week, but I treasured every minute. He was my little buddy and I loved him like crazy! I had the best time watching him change and grow during the (short) 6 months I was his nanny. His parents, Andy and Meredith, are awesome! They were the best people to work for. I admired how they were raising Jack and how much love they had for each other and for their baby boy. A lot of time has passed since that precious chubby baby was in my care, but, thankfully, we still see Jack and his Mommy and Daddy every once in a while. One of those times was on May 1st when that sweet boy celebrated his 4th birthday! I'm 4 for 4 with his birthday bashes (which have all been fabulous), so it was sad to think this was my last one. This party was at Chuck E. Cheese's and this time I had my sweet boy in tow to celebrate "my Jack's" birthday. It was Camden's first time visiting Mr. Cheese and he did great! He wasn't a big fan of the big mouse walking around, but he did love the rides! Happy 4th birthday, Jack! We love you!

Jack on his 1st birthday

2nd birthday...safari theme.
His 3rd b-day was on a train car (very cool), but the pics are on our other camera. Yes, still on the camera...they have not been uploaded. Lame, I know.

The birthday king at Chuck E. Cheese's

Standing on his chair while we sing to him

He is so cute!

Camden on his favorite ride. Here he is trying to put the token in the machine.

One hand on the wheel while pushing buttons with the other hand.

Cruisin'

The tractor. He wasn't sure at first, but grew to love it!

He kept his hand on that guy the whole time.

No comments: