Grammy, Camden, and I went to the Children's Museum a couple of days ago. I've been wanting to take the little guy plus they just opened their bubble exhibit, so it was a must before we left Colorado. He was really into the bubble table--he held a hose which pushed out air to form bubbles. Camden had a great time, but I think he will love it even more in a couple of years. Thanks Grammy! We love you!
Waiting for the bubble to fall.
Pop!
Watching the same bubble machine that's in the first picture.

Grammy and her boy.
Here it is...the beloved bubble table!
We have a lot of pics--he played with it for about 10 minutes.

Checking out the giant nest with Grammy.

Making a little beat with his broom (maybe he'll audition for STOMP)
A little drum action.

Hooray!
Time to do some artwork.

Off to the stage!
They had tap shoes, these enormous red shoes, and some other fun costumes for the kids to dress up in...very cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment