Saturday, August 22, 2009

Update

I know it has been a couple of weeks, so I thought I should let you know what we're doing around here.  Right now we are in San Diego visiting friends and family.  Jonathan had a work golf tourney in Palm Springs, so the whole fam came along!  He is in PS for the weekend while Cam and I hang out in SD.  We are having a great time and loving being back in the state we will always call home. It has been wonderful spending time with friends (college and high school) and we're looking forward to seeing family on Monday--Jonathan's aunt and uncle will be meeting the little man for the first time.  It's hard to believe we left CA over 3 years ago, especially when we come back and it feels like we still live here.  Some highlights so far...
  • Seeing Kim's belly (she is due the end of September)
  • Hanging out with little Landon (13 months) and his mommy too!
  • Being with college friends--Kim, Dave, Karly, Kyle, Deanna, Ryan, Lyndsy, and Evan--thanks for making me feel like I never left. :)  Whit and Matt...miss you guys!
  • Going to dinner with a great high school friend that I haven't seen in 5 years!
  • Eating In-n-Out and frozen yogurt (daily)
  • Taking family photos with Anjuli
  • Hearing the great news about Deanna's egg retrieval in person
Highlights to come...
  • Laci, one of my favorite girls ever, is driving down to SD on Tuesday
  • As previously mentioned, visiting Jonathan's aunt, uncle, and mom (who is making the trip down to Laguna...thanks Mama!)
  • Meeting baby Dillan (just over 2 months) and seeing his mommy and daddy, Kimmie and Dusty
  • Hanging out with my fabulous high school volleyball and track coach (and friend) tomorrow!  She just happens to be in SD this weekend because her hub is doing a tri...perfect timing
Fun times!  Pics will be posted soon after we get back...hopefully! Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

CP-it was so good to have you here! It felt like you had never left:) Glad you made it to a Tuesday Dinner! Love you!