Saturday, August 1, 2009

lil' biscuit

Camden is working on tooth #3!  The drool, the pain, the red cheeks, the difficult time sleeping...it's all happening.  Poor thing!  I was at Sunflower Market the other day (like Henry's or Trader Joe's for you CA folk) and saw a little something that might relieve his pain...all-natural teething biscuits.  Similar to Airborne, this lady made these out of her home for her daughter and now makes millions I'm sure!  I thought I'd give it a whirl!  Camden assured me it was a great purchase!  They are a bit messy, but he LOVES them!  

Ummm...what am I supposed to do with this, Mommy?

Well, I guess I'll just stick it in my mouth...that's what I do with everything else!

I'm liking this thing!  Look, it's even on my hands!

Oh yeah!  That was awesome!

Now I'm going to show Gramps my biscuit eating skills.  Watch this, I'll stick it in long ways!

Gramps, are you sure you don't want any?  It's dang good!

That's right, I'm a lil' biscuit (my outfit says so) and I eat them too!  Thanks Uncle Jeremy and Auntie Sara for this get-up...it's perfect for my newfound love!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hahaha! How cute!!! I remember giving Alexa those biscuits and they were ALL OVER her face. It took me forever to scrub it off. Needless to say, Ben gets something a little less hard to clean :) haha

Camden's faces are priceless! He has such a great personality!