Friday, August 7, 2009

5 years

5 years ago today was one of the best days of my life...I married Jonathan!  It was a perfect day, one that I will never forget.  I cannot believe we have hit this mark, it seems like some sort of milestone in married life.  Jonathan is an incredible husband and (in just the last 10 months) has become an unbelievable Daddy.  Here are just a few things I love about this guy:
He....
  • loves Jesus
  • puts Camden and me before himself
  • makes me laugh
  • loves me for who I am 
  • is close to his family (parents and siblings)--this, by the way, is one of the first things that attracted me to him
  • is authentic...with everyone
  • can talk to anyone
  • makes spending time with us (Cam and me) a priority
There is so much more!  Happy anniversary!  I love you so much!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Happy 5 Years to you both!! Cheers to many more!! love you!