I'm sitting here in disbelief...I just put my 10-month-old to bed. 10 months! We are only 2 months away from his 1st birthday. Crazy! I can't believe it was 10 months ago that I was holding my little 6 pound 10 ounce peanut. We struggled to get him to open his eyes, he was so sleepy. My 18 pound 12 ounce little bundle of energy fell asleep about 15 minutes ago...I put him to bed 45 minutes ago. I heard some thumping in the monitor so I went to check on the babe. He was on his knees, grabbing onto the railing of his crib, and banging on it with his hand---not so sleepy anymore!
Noteworthy:
- His second tooth popped through
- He claps
- Now he takes baths in the big tub
- Went to the zoo for the 1st time
- The carrier has been retired--he sits in the stroller and rides in his "big boy car seat"
- Had to take Motrin for the 1st time due to a 103* temp
- Started shaking his head "no"
- Learning to crawl--he does more "crawls" daily
- He likes to drop things and watch where they land
- His little personality is shining! He makes a funny face and will start giggling (at who knows what) on his own
Here are some pics I took today of our baby who is quickly turning into a little boy.
Our big boy in the glider
Looking at his book
Drool face
"Oops...I dropped something!"
Happy boy!
Up close
Happy it's bath time!
Water Water Everywhere...his favorite bath book
Washing all that hair!
"Hmmm...what does this taste like?"
"I love bath time!"
All clean!

4 comments:
wow-time flies!! Savor every moment with your boy:)
Oh my goodness!!! Camden is sooo cute and has the best facial expressions.
He's getting so big! What a handsome boy!
Can't wait to snuggle this little one in a couple weeks, drool and all :)
Post a Comment