Saturday, October 25, 2008

I'm 3 weeks old (as of yesterday)

I'm already 3 weeks old!  My parents love me more and more every day.  Here's an update about how I'm doing...
-I don't pee as often while dad is changing my diaper, I usually wait until right after I get out of the bathtub to do any kind of bathroom stuff.
-I had to go to the doctor because I was making a lot of grunting noises and spitting up.  Mom and dad thought the noises were cute until they found out it's GERD.  Now I have to take this nasty medicine to help the reflux.  My parents (especially mom) hate the fact that they have to give me something other than mom's milk, but hopefully it works soon because I'm pretty uncomfortable.
-I stay awake more often and for longer periods of time now.  I like to check out the toys mom and dad put next to me while I lay there.
-I'm a pretty good eater.  When I went to the doctor they said my weight is perfect!  I'm up to 7 pounds 8 ounces which means I'm gaining more than an ounce a day!
-I'm getting really excited because Grandpa and Grandma Bentley are coming on Wednesday and Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Sara will be here soon too.
I think that's all for now.  I'll keep you posted about how I'm feeling. Thanks for your phone calls, comments and emails about how cute I am! :)
Love,
Camden

No comments: