Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm 1 week old today!

Shocking, isn't it?  I've already been out of mommy's tummy for a week now!  I am lovin' life and mommy and daddy are lovin' me!  Here are some things I'm really good at...
-Peeing while daddy is changing my diaper
-Sleeping...during the day, while eating, and during the night (my parents love the last one)
-Holding on to mom and dad's fingers
-Watching the giraffes that hang above me in my Pack 'n Play
-Holding my head up while someone is holding me and during "tummy time"---mommy and daddy keep talking about how strong I am! 
-Making faces
-Smiling and showing off my dimples
I'm sure there's more, but I don't want to brag.  I am doing great! Daddy and mommy are obsessed with me...life is good! 

5 comments:

Jana said...

Time is already flying by! Look out, Mom and Dad!

matt and whitney said...

i love him. too cute. wish i were there! is jb getting pretty good at changing diapers? he sure learned in a hurry ;)

Dana said...

Crystal...what a handsome little man you have! I told your mom at your shower that I CAN'T wait to see a picture of her with a huge smile on her face snuggling up with little Camden. So, if you have a picture of her holding her only grandbaby, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT!!!!

Kimberly Smith said...

so cute! wish we were there!

Anonymous said...

It only gets better! We love all three of you. Grammie and Grandfather