This pic was taken today (unlike the others). I heart fall! The weather is perfect! We are headed out for a walk right after I finish this post. :)
We have the keys!
Jonathan mowing the lawn for the first time. It took him approximately 4 minutes (for the front and back)! It's not much, but we are fortunate to have a park nearby. Standing in the kitchen looking up at the stairs and down to the family room. That wall isn't red anymore--see next pic. Two of the walls were red and it was a little much so we painted one tan to match the others. My dad was a HUGE help! He is quite the expert when it comes to painting and home repairs. This room is now dark gray (the "after" pics are still in the works).
Our lovely little kitchen
There is our front door and front room. It is still empty!
yes, better late than never! i love it, it is sooo stinkin' cute!! congrats on your first home, it looks worth the wait! i can't wait to see it in person :)
Jonathan and I met in college and got married on August 7, 2004. We moved from CA to CO in July of 2006. Then we headed back to the westside (this time the NW) and moved to WA in May 2010. The joys of our lives were born in October of 2008 and January of 2011. We love Jesus, our families, our boys, and each other like crazy! Happy reading!
4 comments:
yes, better late than never! i love it, it is sooo stinkin' cute!! congrats on your first home, it looks worth the wait! i can't wait to see it in person :)
Great house, CP! Can't wait to check out Camden's room!:)
I LOVE IT! I can't wait to see it come December! :) YEAH! I love the front yard pic with the little pumpkins! So darn cute!
Congrats on the new house! It's adorable! :)
Post a Comment