Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is pretty tiring!
Grandma Bentley gave me a sweet mohawk.
Auntie Laci is so nice...she sent me this shirt in the mail.  Happy Halloween everyone!  

Sidenote: I'm 4 weeks old today!  Mommy and daddy thought they would be in the hospital right now waiting for my arrival, but here I am! I went to the doctor today and I weigh 8 pounds 9 ounces!  I'm starting to fill out in my cheeks and I'm getting a few rolls here and there.  In the past few days mom and dad have also noticed that I look bigger in my carrier and some of my hats and clothes are even too small!  I'll be walking before they know it!  Have a fun Halloween everyone!  I'll wear a costume next year...remember, my parents didn't think I was going to be here yet so they didn't buy me one this year.  Love you all! 

2 comments:

Laci said...

Happy Halloween Little Man! He's so darn cute! Okay, so I'm thinking he looks a lot like Jonathan! He's getting so big already! My goodness!

matt and whitney said...

i was thinking he looks like jb too! tuckered out little guy...too cute :)