Wednesday of camp week is train day! It takes you straight to the Boardwalk in Santa Cruz...fantastic! The sun was blazing through the windows (no complaints from the NW folk) so you will see shadows and light that my photography skills couldn't hide.
Parker's first train ride!
It's quite the task to get three boys to look at the camera and smile. I was not successful. One out of three...way to go, Dylan!
0 for 3 on this one!
Ambria and Uncle Jonathan
The hubs and I were kid-free for a bit while Uncle Jer, Auntie Sar, and GG entertained them for us!
Rock those shades, buddy!
Well, at least it's a great pic of Sar!
Ambria decorated a train whistle at camp. Parker found the whistle and drooled all over it. It's now Parker's whistle.
Family photo time. The hubs and I will just hold our pose while the boys do their thing. Ready...go!
We love them!
Cousins hittin' the beach!
Checking out the waves
Just a tad bright for our WA boy

No comments:
Post a Comment