Mt. Hermon (a Christian camp near Santa Cruz, CA) is near and dear to Jonathan's family and our SIL. The hubs and his bro grew up going there, my MIL worked at Mt. Hermon, Jeremy worked there, and Sara (SIL) lived and worked at MH. Sara's Dad is the Executive Director of the camp and her Mom is on staff as well (I'm not sure what her official title is, but I know she works hard and does a lot to keep everything running smoothly). So, needless to say, I was very excited to participate in my first "Family Camp" ever and to share that experience with my boys...and in-laws, of course! Thank you, Mom and Eric, for a fun week filled with special memories!
Our nephew, Dylan, and Papa batting
Papa, the grandkids, and baseball--a great combo!
Ambria, our niece, jumps in to play catcher! Atta girl!
Parker getting some lovin' from Uncle Jer
Time to dig
Handsome Dylan
Bubbles!
Dylan gets kisses from his Mommy while Camden...well...holds a fork in his mouth. Random.
We quickly learned meal time was going to be a bit crazy! Love them!
The famous cheese face
Cousins!

No comments:
Post a Comment