Friday, September 7, 2012

1st day of Preschool

Camden started preschool on September 5th.  This will be his first full year!  He'll be going three days per week.  That's a lot of mornings without him!

 I was planning on asking Camden what he wanted to be when he grew up the night before, but he randomly told me.  He said, "Mommy, I want to be a teacher like you were.  I want to be the music teacher!"  That was the first I heard of that, but it went on the chalkboard!  This boy sure loves music.   
 
 We definitely miss him while he's at school, but we know he's having fun!  Parker says, "Brudder" throughout the day while looking for his best buddy.  So sweet!

 Jonathan had to get to work so he wasn't able to take Camden to school.  He loves his Daddy!

 One of my friends on Facebook commented on this picture saying, "Love the California boy outfit."  Just staying true to our roots!

 Sometimes I feel like he's so big and other times he seems so little (like when he plays with the neighborhood kids).  On this day, he was so big!

 Yes, folks, we are still struggling to get a genuine smile out of him!

 I was so excited for him to start school!  I knew he would have a great day!  I knew he would love it!  He did!  What I didn't know was that I would tear up at the door to his classroom.  My baby is growing up!

 He didn't get a new "first day outfit," but he did get new shoes.  He's my son.

 Love.

 First day flowers for his teachers

 As I was driving him to school I realized I forgot to take pics of just the flowers, so I snapped one in the car.  I got this idea from Pinterest.

 At the door of his classroom with Teacher Kathy (she was not at Meet the Teacher so this was their first interaction)

 His backpack is hung on the doggy tail hook and he's ready to rock (fake smile and all)

 Standing in chapel

Blowing kisses back to Parker as he leaves chapel to go to class

1 comment:

The Olson Family said...

Melt my heart CP! So sweet!