On June 17th, the boys and I (the hubs had to stay behind and work...bummer) went to Lake Tahoe with my parents. We had a great time! I'll post those pics soon. We were fortunate to have a few days with my Mom and Dad here pre-Tahoe. They were so kind and drove out here to fly with my little guys and me (so helpful). They truly are the best parents in the world!
Gramps was a trooper! He arrived, ate a quick dinner, then headed to the Mariners game with Jonathan and Camden
Building an airplane with Gramps during breakfast
Camden is watching carefully
Concentration
Love this pic of the Parkster my Mom took while the hubs and I were on an overnight date in Portland
Lots of laughs with the remote control ATV guy
Planting flowers with Grammy
Little gardener
Parker blew bubbles while his big bro planted.
Please note the fleece. Yes, this picture was taken in the middle of June. Yes, it was cold enough for him to have this fleece on. Yes, that is ridiculous. We wait until after 4th of July to start summer around here!
Gramps and Grammy swung Camden in a blanket, then Parker wanted a turn, then they decided to go together.
Cute one of Park.
Cute one of Cam.

1 comment:
Such cute pictures!! Your parents are awesome!! I miss them. xoxo
Post a Comment