Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July

We had a fantastic fourth!  The weather was absolutely perfect and the company was even better!  Our friends invited us over for an afternoon of BBQ-ing and playing! The boys had a great time...I didn't know where Camden was half the time because he was off sliding, climbing, throwing frisbees, playing ball, etc. (and their yard is HUGE).  Then, we came home and headed over to our neighbor's BBQ for a bit (I didn't take pics there).  It was such a fun day!  
  

 Camden being a goofball with his buddy, Mason.

 These two were inseparable!

 Parker's cheese face

 Camden's cheese face

 I had to show you I tried really hard to get a pic of my fellas and it just didn't happen

 You know it was challenging when these are the two I kept (after deleting about 27 others)

 Parker in action

 From the back

 Taking a break in the grass

 Climbing...

 ...and sliding

 First sparkler experience

A glimpse of their yard

No comments: