Saturday, July 14, 2012

Malts and Kites (Tahoe post #3)

I was not going to leave Tahoe without a malt!  We get one every time and it never disappoints!  I don't even know what the place is called, but they make the best ones around!  There were shakes, malts and all kinds of flavors of ice cream to choose from and my adventurous eater went for the vanilla. :)  After our treat, we hit the sand to fly Camden's kite!  He was a natural!  It was freezing by the water so you won't see any pictures of Parker (I was trying to keep him warm in the stroller).  It was a great afternoon!

 He got a little bit of Matthews in him...sometimes his eyes disappear when he smiles!

 Funny faces

 Parker's first taste of a malt

 He was happy to finish Grammy's for her

 Both boys have a sweet tooth like Mommy

 Assembling the kite

 Gramps and Camden getting it started

 Camden flying the kite on his own while Gramps and Grammy look on

 I love Lake Tahoe!

The kite just before it got stuck in a tree!

2 comments:

Life with a Bentley said...

Love the malt/kite pics. SO MUCH FUN!

Lisa said...

Great pictures!