Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Rewind to Thanksgiving

I wasn't kidding when I said I was behind on blogging! Here are some Thanksgiving pics...wow. We were so grateful to have Jonathan's mom and step-dad with us for our first turkey day in Washington. We had a fabulous time and the food was delicious (thanks to Jonathan, Mama, and Eric). Camden loved the Macy's Parade, making GG proud! Thanks for coming you two, we're so glad you did!

Camden helping Mommy with the graham cracker crust for a dessert

Sample time!

He is playing an instrument while watching a band

Parade watching with Papa and GG

Mom and son fixing up the turkey

Camden checking out the finished product...yum!

The bird

Reading with GG

Painting with Papa

Camden is helping Papa find his little car that went under the stove

Before they left, Papa and GG gave Camden a guitar ornament (and it plays a song when you push a button). You can tell by his face that he loves it!

Playing his little "tar"

No comments: