Christmas Day is extra special because it is a time to celebrate the birthdays of two of the most important individuals in my life--Jesus and my mom! We are so grateful for you, Mom! You are the best! I couldn't pray for a better role model, confidant, and supporter. Thank you for always being my biggest fan! You are an amazing Mom, Mom-in-law, and Grammy. I appreciate and love you so much! Hope you had a wonderful birthday...we missed celebrating with you!
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
That picture of Camden and your belly (Parker) is the cutest picture ever. I love it. Love you baby girl.
Hi! K, I love Cam, but I want to see your 38 week belly girl! I love it that you have not gained an ounce other than in your basketball you're carrying. Miss you and can't wait to hear that Parker is here!!
Happy Birthday Jan! Hope you had a wonderful day! :)
Post a Comment