01.14.11
Monday, January 17, 2011
Prego-week 38
Wow! I can't believe I actually had to make a sign with "38 weeks" on it! Crazy! Now I know what people were talking about when they said, "You are so lucky you skipped the last month...I was so uncomfortable!" I'm pretty much there! It's getting harder and harder to do everyday things (like put my shoes on), it takes me a really long time to fall asleep, I'm up many times a night to go to the bathroom--and then, again, it takes me a really long time to fall back asleep, and I'm pretty sure my face gets chubbier if I just look at food! On top of being uncomfortable, I'm sick. Ugh! Camden had croup, Jonathan got a cold, and now it's my turn. I'm super congested which isn't helpful when it's already difficult to breath! However, I am savoring these last couple of weeks...or days...of pregnancy. I LOVE feeling our sweet boy move, I still love being pregnant, and I'm getting really excited to meet this little feller!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
CP, you are beautiful pregnant! Can't wait to see pictures. I pray the delivery is a good one and baby and mommy are healthy! :)
Love you!
you look SO cute!!!! can't wait to meet 'em! xo
You are looking good mama! Good luck with your labor and delivery!!
xoxo
Post a Comment