I love anything with personal photos, but Christmas cards are my favorite! You can find a huge selection for this holiday season at Shutterfly.com. They have added numerouse styles just this year, so you are guaranteed to find one you love! Along with Christmas cards, Shutterfly offers creative gifts for everyone on your list--calendars, mugs, mousepads, ornaments, and even luggage tags (just think, a picture of your family instead of that pesky ribbon to differentiate your black suitcase from all the others).
I love Shutterfly! Their prices are just right and you can't beat their selection! I've used this site for Christmas cards and birthday invitations for my little guy. This year I might just have to make a calendar!
Shutterfly has an incredible offer for bloggers, they are giving away 50 FREE holiday cards. To find out more, click here: http://bit.ly/sfly2020
Be on the lookout for a fabulous Christmas card from the Bentley Fam made at Shutterfly.com!
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationary/christmas-photo-cards
Monday, November 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment