Saturday, November 6, 2010

Prego-week 28

I'm officially in the 3rd trimester (as of yesterday) and I cannot believe it! This pregnancy is flying by! I suppose having a toddler to occupy my time makes it seem much faster than the first time around. Overall, I'm feeling great! It's getting a bit harder to put on my shoes and hold Camden, but that's all part of having a big belly! This little guy is a mover! He is all over the place and sometimes I can feel him on both sides of my belly at the same time--it's like he's stretching. I am one of the fortunate ones to have easy pregnancies and I love every minute of it!
28 weeks!
Everything goes in his mouth lately--molars.

Hugs for his brother! This was after giving him a kiss, that's why my shirt is a little wet.

12 more weeks (hopefully--stay in there, buddy)!

Many of you have asked about a name...he doesn't have one. We're working on it and will keep you posted.

5 comments:

Laci said...

You look amazing!!! Wow...3rd trimester already!! That was f.a.s.t.!! xoxo

Anne said...

You are one hot mama!!!

The Olson Family said...

YEAH! 2 down, 1 to go! Can't wait to give that belly a rub in person in a month! You look great!

Katie Reichardt Bishop said...

You are super cute!!! And I'm still amazed by how great your pregnancies are. Awesome!

The Mahlmans said...

Yay! Belly picts! You are so dang tiny girl! :) I just turned 24 weeks yesterday, so I'm about 6ish weeks behind you. :) We don't have a name yet either - can't decide! It's tough with boys.