Sunday, November 14, 2010

Noteworthy

Camden is growing, learning, and changing all the time! It's so fun to watch! Here are just a few things I want to have in black and white so I don't forget what he was doing at this age.

Camden...

  • did a somersault all by himself on November 3rd. It was so cute to watch...he was surprised and proud at the same time.
  • jumped on November 11th. He's been "jumping" for a long time, but both feet came off the ground at the same time on the 11th! Now he loves jumping everywhere!
  • is starting to sing parts of the alphabet.
  • has counted to ten! He often leaves out one and five, but he can do it!
  • is chatting up a storm! Babycenter says that kids his age have about 50 words in their working vocabulary...he has over 250! Yes, I made a list!
  • doesn't miss a thing! I will say something to Jonathan and he will talk about it hours later when I didn't even think he was paying attention.
  • loves "driving" Daddy's car and thinks it's hilarious when he turns the radio up really loud!
  • has made his stuffed giraffe his little buddy. He talks, plays, shares his food, and reads with him.
  • only wants to listen to Christmas music (shout out to GG-Jonathan's mom-who starts playing the holiday tunes in August...okay, maybe not that early)!
He is awesome! We love this boy!

1 comment:

Laci said...

I sooo love that little boy of yours. Wish we lived closer...I miss you!
xoxo