I apologize, our posts will be all over the place because we have so much catching up to do. This one takes you back to the end of May in Colorado when Camden and I went to say good-bye to his pediatricians (sad)! We are so thankful for the time we had with them. They genuinely cared about our little guy and were very patient with his parents (especially when Camden was tiny and had reflux--they got a lot of phone calls from this crazy first time mama). Thankfully Camden has not needed a doc since we have been in WA so we haven't replaced these guys quite yet.

I'm not sure what Cam is doing, but here he is with Dr. Nichalson. This was our original doc, the one that was with Camden since birth. He's great! Very kind and gentle.

Dr. Kallio...love her! Out of the three docs, she is my favorite! She is a brand new pediatrician and knows her stuff! Dr. Kallio is the one who prescribed the nebulizer for Camden which stopped his coughing at night. She made me feel so comfortable and was willing to answer any and all questions to put my mind at ease. I miss her!

The nurses: Michelle and Sapna. They LOVED Camden! Both of them were sad to see him go. They showered him with compliments and stickers (and his first lollipop which is in his hand). Great ladies!

Jana, the receptionist, jumped in this pic. She always squeezed us in for a same day appointment...fabulous!
No comments:
Post a Comment