Sunday, August 22, 2010

May 25-26

Thankfully my Mom flew out to WA with Camden and me--I had a lot of stuff and a toddler, so I was very grateful to have her help. Camden seemed like his usual self until we got to the airport. I chalked it up to a busy morning of getting things ready and him sensing that something was going on. He went through all of his spare diapers before we even got on the plane and had a fever (we took him to the little medical center at the airport and they took his temp for us). I had Tylenol for him...in my checked bag. Ugh! So, we headed to the store and I was prepared to pay $10 for one little bottle. Unfortunately, there wasn't a single bottle in the whole airport--there had just been a recall and they were pulled from the shelf. So, we did what we could to keep him cool (hence the wet hair in the pics). Even though he wasn't feeling well, he was a trooper and was excellent on the plane. We landed in rainy weather so Camden sported a raincoat for the first time in his life! Here are a few pics of our travel day and first full day in WA.

Eating some ice trying to stay cool in the airport.



Playing in the rain!

He liked the way it felt on his hands.

I'm sure we will have many more pics of our little guy in a raincoat!

No comments: