Thursday, June 4, 2009

M.I.A.

Hi faithful readers!  Sorry I have been MIA lately.  Life has been a bit busy and I haven't had much time to blog.  We have had visitors (a post with pics will be coming shortly...hopefully), Jonathan has been out of town for the week, and I am trying to wrap up the school year--which entails packing up my classroom (tedious, yet exciting).  Some current happenings: found out another friend is going to be a mommy, Dusty and Kimmie welcomed their baby boy into the world TODAY, as previously mentioned...school is finishing up (on Tuesday to be exact), we are leaving for CA on Wednesday, one of Jonathan's best friends from high school is having a grad party on Friday, Jonathan's 10 year reunion is on Saturday.  Whew!  So, treasure this post my friends because you may not see another one until the end of June!  Hope all of you are doing well.  

1 comment:

Jana said...

Have an awesome trip to CA! Wish we could see you guys! :)