I love red! It's my favorite color. I love red walls. Our family room had 2 red walls when we moved in, now it has zero! We had to paint one of them because of nail holes, patching, etc. We did that (with my dad's help) when we first moved in and left the other one. Then the hunt for curtains began. Ugh! The red was pretty dark so we didn't want to get dark curtains, but light ones were too big of a contrast. We couldn't find curtains that had the same red as the wall color and if they did, the pattern was awful or they cost $150 a panel. You get the idea! So, we decided it would be easier to find curtains if we changed the wall color. It looks white in the pic, but it's actually a cream color. Our walls are now very neutral, so of course we needed some funky curtains to spice it up! Adios rojo!
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think I already told you, but I love the curtains! Looks great:)
Post a Comment