skip to main |
skip to sidebar
4 years and counting...
I can't believe it was 4 years ago today that I was walking down the aisle toward my soon-to-be husband. Little did I know what I would be getting myself into (wink, wink). What I should say is that Jonathan has been a better husband than I ever dreamed of. He is absolutely amazing! He loves me in such an authentic way, accepting me for who I am, not who he wants me to be. I am so thankful for him, the memories we've shared, and the ones we will create. Happy anniversary! The pic: last year we decided to start a tradition and get each other shoes for each anniversary. Jonathan said he had to make an exception this year because I'm pregnant. I stuck with the shoes and he hooked me up with a Petunia diaper bag I have been eyeing for months! What a guy! :)
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you guys had an awesome day! Good call on the diaper bag! A very special "pair of shoes"!!
Happy 4 years!! Love you guys!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! You got your diaper bag! You have such good taste :).....great minds think alike and do things in the same years!!!! It was great to see you again for a little while....you look great! Love ya, Lyns
Happy Anniversary! I love the diaper bag- so cute! You deserve to be spoiled :) I like Jonathan's shoes too!
happy anniversary!! so glad you got your bag ;) miss you already. xo
Happy Anniversary to the HAPPY couple. You two are very special. The three of you will be amazing. Mom and I are blessed. We wish you all the best. We LOVE YOU.
Post a Comment