Saturday, August 16, 2008

28 weeks

I have been a slow blogger lately...this pic is from a week ago.  I am officially in the third trimester!  Our little guy will be here before we know it!  I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone.  I feel like it was yesterday that I was staring at the positive test in disbelief.  He continues to be a mover (which I love) and he gets the hiccups every once in a while too.  Simple things like putting on shoes and shaving my legs have taken on a whole new meaning with a big belly in the way.  Jonathan and I have started our "Childbirth Preparation" class. We are learning a lot and watching some crazy videos of live births.  I am also doing prenatal yoga...considering I don't have any yoga experience, it has been quite the adventure.  Things are going well, including our appointments, which is a huge blessing!

No comments: