Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Last Day of School

June 7th was Camden's last day at Noah's Ark Preschool (the school is closing and I'm so sad).  He loved Teacher Annie and she felt the same about him, often saying, "Oh!  I just love him!" when I picked Camden up from school.  He was only there for a few months (started in January) because I wasn't even planning on enrolling him this year (since he doesn't make the age cutoff), but I'm thankful for every minute!  The staff is amazing!  So comforting to know Camden was being loved on and learning about Jesus!  

 Painting a mug for Teacher Annie

 I totally forgot to get a picture of the final product...bummer!

 I made his teachers coasters to go with the mugs (and gift cards to Starbucks, of course)!

 Not the greatest photo, but you get the idea

 Sitting in chapel for the last time at Noah's Ark

 In his own little world doing his own thing!

 Still in chapel...those are his teachers, Annie (in white) and Laurie (teacher's assistant)

 Back to his classroom and ready for goodies for the end of the year celebration

 Teacher Laurie

 Teacher Annie...told you they love each other! :)

Love this one!

No comments: