Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mommy & Me Tea

On May 10th I went to Camden's classroom for a Mommy & Me Tea.  It was super cute!  "Teacher Annie" had the kids make some things to treasure for years to come...so thoughtful!  I still can't believe he's old enough for me to go to school events.  This was the first of many and such a great memory!    

 We didn't get any pics together before he started eating...he was all about the snacks!

 So we snapped one when he took a break (which means a photo with crumbs on his lips)!

 Then it was time for the kids to do a couple of songs.  Camden bustin' a move with his jingle bells.

 I'm not sure what he was doing, something that went with the song

 This time the little ones all had a "bean bag animal" they had to balance on different body parts (elbow, back, knee, etc) according to the cues from the song

 My special boy!

I love him so much!

No comments: