I wasn't kidding when I said we had a lot of family visitors in March. Grandpa and Memaw left on a Monday, Jonathan left on Tuesday morning to travel for work, and Grammy landed Tuesday night! The hubs had two weeks in a row of Tuesday-Friday travel, so my Mom came to the rescue! It was so great having her here! I literally feel like I'm on vacation when she's around...trips to Target, the grocery store, the chiropractor, Starbucks, etc. all by myself! She's the best! Gramps, we missed you! Thank you for letting me "borrow" Mom for a couple weeks! Excited to see you this Summer! Thanks for coming, Grammy! We love you!
Shadowy, but still a cute face!
Park time!
The train museum
(I couldn't get both of them to look)
Camden found this box in the train car and acted like he was unloading his cargo. Hilarious!
He looks so big!
My handsome boy at the zoo
Watching the penguins
A famous candy shop we went to for the first time. Yum!
Dying eggs with Grammy
I had to include a few of these shots. Love how Parker is leaning in to Camden in this one!
Camden looks cute in this one!
Parker looks cute in this one (so do you, Mom!)

No comments:
Post a Comment