Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy birthday to Grammy!

My Mom shares a birthday with Jesus...how cool is that? She celebrated her special day while everyone else celebrated too! My Mom is incredible! She is positive, energetic and fun, always there for me, and continues to be my biggest fan (even though I don't play sports anymore)! She is the best Mom and one of my best friends. I am extremely grateful for her!

Mom, thank you for always supporting me, for being my "go to" when I need to talk, for teaching me there is something good in every situation. You have taught me so much and I know my boys will learn a lot from you too! You're the best! I hope you had a great birthday yesterday! I love you!


Camden and the boys in June


So much fun!


Grammy with chubs


Grammy and the boys in September

No comments: