Saturday, October 22, 2011

September 23--8 months

I thought I should squeeze this post in before he turns 9 months tomorrow!


Our sweet Parker is growing so fast! He continues to be such a happy boy and loves his big bro more and more every day! He's quite the army crawler--he's speedy! He rocks on his hands and knees, but still hasn't crawled. Parker added two more teeth (both on the top) this month (for a grand total of 4). He got his 1st (of many) mark on his forehead from a big bonk on Camden's bed. He also went in a swing for the first time and loved it! It was so great seeing my two boys swinging next to each other at the park. We found out he is a big fan of balloons after bringing them home from Camden's birthday party. He still loves balls, holds a toy in each hand and hits them together, grabs hair and holds on tight, makes the best scrunch nose face, gives awesome open-mouthed kisses, can entertain himself with pretty much anything he finds laying around, and is a splashing machine in the bath tub! He started sitting in the regular tub and he goes crazy in there! He sticks his face in the water, goes on his belly, and puts all the "squirters" in his mouth. We might have one water baby in the mix! I thought I took pics, but I can't find them anywhere. We love you, Mr. Parker!


Trying to make it up the step...and he did!


Handsome fella!


Time for the chair photo shoot...


...which means time to eat paper!


Dropping it over the side for the 27th time (he does this in the high chair too)


Where did it go?


Sweet smile


Love him!


A glimpse of the scrunch nose


A few random pics from this month...






1 comment:

Lisa said...

He's so sweet and funny! What a little charmer!