Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mommy's Day

I love being a Mommy! I am so grateful I have been given the gift of two boys, they are the best! I'm blessed to stay home and watch them grow and change daily. Jonathan did a great job of making me feel special, loved, and appreciated on Mother's Day. He made me a slideshow of pictures and wrote notes from Camden, Parker, and himself...so thoughtful!

I also have the best Mom in the world! She supports, encourages, and loves me. She is my best friend and my biggest fan. She has been such a positive influence in my life and I'm so thankful for her! I hope I can be like her someday!

In addition to my Mom, I have two fabulous mom-in-laws. They have made me feel welcomed and loved since Jonathan and I started dating and continue to do so. Thank you for raising such an amazing guy! :)


First Mommy's Day with this sweet one.

My little guy (Camden wasn't into pics at this point).

My favorite boys!

Love them!

No comments: