On February 26th this mama turned 31! The only thing weird about this birthday was thinking about the fact that I turned 21 TEN years ago! Whoa! I feel like it was just yesterday that I was throwing back shots and getting trashed. Okay, not really, but it doesn't feel like that long ago. Anyway, the hubs did a great job making it a special day. As you know, Camden is really into birthday parties so Daddy took the little man to get some party hats and cupcakes for Mommy. They weren't just any ol' cupcakes, they were fancy (and delicious)! Later that night I spent some time with the girls to celebrate my 31st and Parker (the shower was originally scheduled for the day I went into labor). I was not thinking and didn't take a girl photo, but had a fabulous time (as always) with the ladies.
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment