(Parker was not in a partying mood)
On March 3rd the hubs turned 30! Unfortunately I didn't plan anything for this milestone birthday. Thankfully, he is an understanding guy! I tried to do a few little things to make the day special for the best husband and Daddy around! I wrote 30 things I love about him on notecards and placed them around the house, booked him a massage, and had his wedding ring re-dipped (I'm not sure what the real word is for it) and engraved with our anniversary, Camden's birthday, and Parker's birthday. I tried to book tickets for "Wicked," but they didn't go on sale until March 5th. We are still going to try to see it (or a Cirque show). I felt bad there wasn't a big shabang, but I just couldn't find the time to organize something. Jonathan, I hope you felt special because you definitely are! I love you and am so grateful for you! Welcome to the 30's my love!




1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jonathan!! :)
Post a Comment