
Monday, September 6, 2010
Prego-week 17
My original plan was to take pictures every 4 weeks (which is what I did with my first pregnancy), but we're a little off track. We started off strong with week 8, then we missed week 12 and had to go for 13, and now we have skipped 16 and did 17 instead. My goal is to get back on track and take a photo right at 20 weeks, which is on Friday! Let's see if it happens! I'm sure you have picked up on this, but I'm wearing the same tank every time to see how it fits differently as the belly grows. I've had a few friends do this and I liked watching the change over the months. So, here it is, the belly at 17 weeks.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Friend you need a tan! Seattle can't offer the burn of Denver... just sayin' :)
Post a Comment