skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Boy or Girl?
We don't know yet, but I thought that title might cause you to read this post. :) We find out exactly one week from today. So, what do you think? Leave a comment and let me know...stick with the blue or go purchase some pink?
4 comments:
Boys are fun, but I have been having lots of fun just thinking of all the fun things you can do with girls. Hair, getting pedicures, etc... You guys are a beautiful family and Camden will be a great big brother.
Crystal, you should do an expectnet.com survey thinger! We can guess gender, birthday, weight, etc. It's so fun!
Either way, I guess boy :)
ooooh, i just don't know!!! you DO need a shopping partna, but i could see you with another boy too. i'm gonna go GIRL!
I'm guessing a girl!
Post a Comment