- Many of you know, but for those who don't, we moved! We have relocated to the great northwest. Jonathan now works for Darigold and is loving it! We are currently in temp housing in Issaquah, WA (which is 20-25 minutes east of Seattle). It's been a huge blessing to have our housing paid for since we are waiting for our house to sell in CO (prayers are welcome).
- Camden, Grammy (my mom), and I flew out to WA on May 25th for the big move. Our little guy has done extremely well with the transition--we are so thankful and impressed! Grammy headed back to WY on June 3rd--tears all around!
- June 22: Jeremy, Jonathan's bro, came to Seattle for a few days to do some business. It was great having him here and Camden LOVES his uncle!
- We left for Maui on June 25...aaahhhhhh! Jonathan's mom, step-dad, step-sis, niece, bro, sis-in-law, and nephew all made the trip. Beautiful place with incredible family! Camden had a blast! He loved the koi pond at the resort, wanted to be near Ambria and the "baby" the whole time, dug in the sand, played in the pool, and played his little heart out on his "tar" (a ukulele from GG and Papa). What a memorable trip!
- This weekend Jonathan is headed out to Palm Springs to hang with his buds from college. Three words: golf and beer! He is super excited and I'm so happy he gets this time with his guys.
- The following weekend Whit, Matt, and Jacob will be here! Yay! I'm super excited to see them! Thanks for making the drive you three!
- On the 28th Jonathan's Dad and step-mom will be visiting. Wooohooo! We are looking forward to spending time with them...it has been too long! They haven't seen Cam since he's been walking!
- August 6-8 will be spent in San Francisco for the Mr. and Mrs. We will be celebrating 2 things on the 7th: our 6th anniversary and the marriage of our friends, Alisa and Philip. We can't wait!
- In between all of this, we have had the chance to hang with friends at dinners, BBQs, play dates, and a birthday bash. Fun times!
- I will upload pics soon-ish. We only have JB's work computer and don't want to load it down with hundreds of pics. Our external hard drive is on its way!
We hope all of you are doing great and enjoying summa, summa, summa time (c'mon, you know that song, right?). Hopefully more posts will be on here sooner than later!

2 comments:
So glad you're close! We'll have to connect soon!
Ahhh, thanks for updating. I HAVE been waiting for that to pop up on my blog roll!! I'm glad you're all adjusted to the move!! I can't wait to see pictures of Hawaii!! Thank you for putting "summa, summa, summatime" in my head...I'll be singing it all day!! XOXO
Post a Comment