Monday, September 28, 2009
Ticker
Look how close that baby ticker (to the right) is to the one year mark! I can't believe his big birthday is less than a week away! Seriously, where does the time go? We have been busy planning for two bashes...one with the twins (Carson and Colin) who were born the same day as him and one just for Cam. We'll be celebrating two weekends in a row! All three sets of parents will be here for the Oct. 3 party and we are thrilled to have them see our baby on his actual birthday. The 10th will be a smaller fiesta at our house--the first one is at a park. I am going to have a one-year-old! Now I know why my mom says to me (every single birthday), "I can't believe I have a ___ year-old...it doesn't seem possible." I think those words will be ringing in Camden's ears too! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment