Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Week 2
Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your blog comments, emails, texts, calls, and prayers about my transition back to work...it meant a lot. I made it through, tears and all! My students and colleagues were happy to see me, but I couldn't say the same about them! No, it was good to see everyone, but (obviously) I'd rather be hanging out with my little guy. I am now into week 2 and hanging in there. It's still hard, but it's nice knowing Christmas break is around the corner. I just wanted to give you a little update since many were asking (thanks again). A post with pictures of our 2 month old (crazy) will be coming soon...hopefully! :) Love to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad you're making it through! Christmas is right around the corner. How much time do you get off for the holidays?
lol you are so funny! of course you can link me! i already linked you! lol
i dont really go by alessandra verbally, but ever since college, i just put my legal name down on everything i fill out so i don't have alexi on some stuff and alessandra on others you know?
i used to hate it but i guess it sorta grew on me over time!
your little dude is SO darn adorable!! i bet your mom is just over the moon with him!! i always loved her!
hey so did christina stevens have her baby yet?? i wish she had a blog! anyway, take care and i'm so glad your little family is doing well!! :)
oh, CP my heart is breaking right now for you. I can't imagine! Will Jonathan be working part time also?
Post a Comment