Friday, December 12, 2008

2 months old

As of December 3, Camden is officially 2 months old!  He continues to be the best baby!  We are amazed that we love him more each day... I think our hearts might burst!  Our little guy is smiling, cooing, and "talking" up a storm.  We are not so good at getting the smile on camera (see pics below), but we will keep trying.  The real deal is pretty darn cute!  It is so fun to see him grow!    



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh - is he beautiful - or what!!?? I love his faces. He's got personality. Thanks for the pics. Love to all, G&G Bentley

matt and whitney said...

so precious! what a cutie-pie. i love cam! and i love his parents a little bit too! :)

Anne said...

He's such a cutie!!! I love his belly in the last pic :) How much does he weigh now? Ben has his 2 month appt on the 18th and I swear he will be over 12 lbs by then. He's my little chubby bubby!

Travis and Melissa said...

How cute! He's got Jonathan's face......so nice to see hime awake and smiling!