I am thankful for...
- Jesus. His unconditional love, His grace, His forgiveness. What a joy to have a personal relationship with Him.
- Jonathan. He is the best husband and dad! I could not have prayed for a better life partner.
- Camden. My sweet baby boy. I don't know what I did without him. He has added so much love and joy to my life.
- My parents. They have been an incredible example of love as a mom and dad and husband and wife.
- In-laws. They are fabulous! They have been so welcoming since day one. I am grateful for their consistent love and support (this includes Jonathan's siblings too...and Sara, of course!)
- Camden's grandparents. This is a bit repetitive since I already said my parents and in-laws, but I am so thankful Camden has such loving grandparents that will play a huge role in his life.
- Family. They are far (in CA and IA), but I cherish the times we've been together.
- Friends. Those who have walked beside me for twenty-something years and those I have just met. They have made me a better person.
- Health. I have been extremely blessed with a healthy body. I hope it continues for many years!
- Pregnancy. I LOVED being pregnant and the outcome of pregnancy is even better! I am thankful I had a healthy pregnancy, a safe delivery, and a healthy baby.
- Home. We moved into our house in the nick of time! It's great to own something. We can paint!
- Education. It was a privilege to go to college, especially on the beach! :)
- Massages. Need I say more? I love them!
- Technology. I'm not savvy, but I love that I can keep in touch with those near and far through things like email and blogs.
- Colorado. It has been an adventure. We left our comfort zone in CA and started over here in CO--it has been great!
- Job. Although I'm not ready to go back to it, I'm thankful to have one!
- Laughter, the smell of rain, chocolate chip cookies, Starbucks, hugs, fall weather and leaves, the beach, snuggles, the smell of my baby boy, bonfires, vacations, my wedding day, shopping, In-n-Out, memories, and much more!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:
My sweet daughter-in-law...you are wise beyond your years. Your list of "thankfuls" brought tears to my eyes. You have learned to appreciate the things that really count in life. Some don't "get it" their whole lives! I love you, and am so proud of you - Mama
Post a Comment